Are you looking for a dynamic organization with possibilities to grow?
Do you want to be a part of the rapidly growing e-commerce industry?
eStoreMedia is a high-growth technology company that develops B2B Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) data and analytics tools. Our state-of-the-art technologies such as eStoreCheck, that serves our Fortune 500 clients alongside our world-class client success team provide intelligence and insights that help some of the world’s leading and best-loved consumer brands sell their products in online stores. Our technology monitors and analyzes consumer products on thousands of e-retailers and marketplaces, and automates tasks that help brands increase sales by improving their position. We run projects in over 30 countries and on every continent. You can find out more at: www.estoremedia.com
Since 2009, eStoreMedia has been supporting e-commerce strategies for over 7,000 products on 1,500+ e-retailers in over 50 countries. Manufacturers that work with eStoreMedia include Logitech, L’Oreal, Mattel, Nestle, P&G, Philips, Unilever and Whirlpool. The privately-held company has a staff of over 130 located in offices around the world including Warsaw (with its development hub), London, New York, Mexico City, Geneva and Belgrade.
We are rapidly growing within our existing client base and with growing demand from new clients. We are also in one of the fastest growing sectors - e-commerce is predicted to grow more than 150% in the next five years. To support this growth we have recently secured a $30 million investment with an ambition to become the global leader in our sector. Come grow with us!
Client Success Manager / Account Manager (Warsaw)
In this role you will:
- organise and conduct day to day interactions with dedicated Clients (cooperation review, problem solving, training)
- coordinate projects between different teams (IT, Operations)
- establish and maintain relationships with stakeholders at all levels within Clients’ organization
- coordinate Clients’ projects for their product audits in e-Commerce
The role is independent, and you will be expected to be self-driven and accountable for the job being done end to end (after a thorough training period). You will be dedicated to medium and large projects and you will be responsible for:
- Managing a portfolio of existing international Clients, mainly Fortune 500 companies and driving Clients’ e-commerce ROI .
- Managing end-to-end complex and high-value projects in eCommerce and Digital Marketing areas across many markets.
- Actively contributing to maintaining a high satisfaction level of Clients and ensuring they maximize the value they get from eStoreMedia solutions and services.
- Consulting and advising Clients on their e-commerce activities.
- Identifying and creating opportunities to cross and up-sell, driving new business growth on existing accounts.
- Contributing to the development of new functionalities, customized to clients’ needs.
- Sharing best practices and providing feedback, contributing to the development of eStoreMedia services.
- Running regular workshops/calls with Clients.
- Focusing on international projects (English as working language).
We openly expect you to grow in this role and to consider development and promotion to the Senior role within 1-2 years.
To be successful in this role you will need to have:
- Min 2 years of experience gained at a consumer goods or retail company or marketing/digital/research/e-commerce agency,
- Experience of working with large multinational accounts will count in your favor,
- Subject matter expertise in e-commerce is a strong asset,
- Excellent communication and presentation skills coupled with analytical and process-oriented mindset,
- Demonstrated organizational and operational skills,
- Close attention to detail,
- Drive to learn and develop new skills,
- Live the “nothing is impossible” attitude,
- A quick learner who can act independently,
- Proficient with Microsoft Office, especially with Excel and PowerPoint,
- Fluency in Polish and English is a must,
- Bachelor’s degree required.
As a company, we can offer you the opportunity to:
- Work with top brands and e-commerce decision-makers
- Learn how to operate in a SaaS business and work with data insights
- Work in a best practice environment under the highest quality standards
- Benefit from an integrated and inclusive approach to your four-week onboarding process with a dedicated “Buddy” supporting all New Joiner’s needs
- Work towards a clear career development path as the company grows
- Earn a market level salary with benefits (LuxMed and Multisport)
- Be part of our authentic, friendly and supportive team
- An Employment agreement
- Office environment with modern workspaces and leisure facilities with easy access to transport (Metro Kabaty) as well as a home-working option based on agreed rules
Interested? Apply today to kick off the recruitment process:
- Step 1 We will review all applications and contact our shortlist of candidates.
- Step 2 Our shortlisted candidates will be invited to take (remotely) a logical test which assesses analytical thinking capabilities and English skills.
- Step 3 Following this test, we will invite selected candidates to interview with their direct supervisor and HR (by video call).
- Step 4 Success at this stage will lead to a recruitment interview with the Client Success Department Manager (by video call).
- Step 5 Feedback will be provided and offers will be made to the successful candidate.