Are you looking for a dynamic organization with possibilities to grow?
Do you want to be a part of the rapidly growing e-commerce industry?
eStoreMedia is a high-growth technology company that develops B2B Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) data and analytics tools. Our state-of-the-art technologies such as eStoreCheck, which serves our Fortune 500 clients alongside our world-class client success team provide intelligence and insights that help some of the world’s leading and best-loved consumer brands sell their products in online stores. Our technology monitors and analyzes consumer products on thousands of e-retailers and marketplaces, and automates tasks that help brands increase sales by improving their position. We run projects in over 50 countries and on every continent. You can find out more at: www.estoremedia.com
Since 2009, eStoreMedia has been supporting e-commerce strategies for over 7,000 products on 1,500+ e-retailers in over 50 countries. Manufacturers that work with eStoreMedia include Logitech, L’Oreal, Mattel, Nestle, P&G, Philips, Unilever, and Whirlpool. Our offices are located around the world including London, Warsaw, Boston, and now Singapore.
We are rapidly growing within our existing client base and with growing demand from new clients. We are also in one of the fastest-growing sectors - e-commerce is predicted to grow more than 150% in the next five years. To support this growth we have recently secured a significant investment with an ambition to become the global leader in our sector. Come grow with us!
In this role, you will be a part of the Global Customer Success team. The main objective of that role is to expand our portfolio of accounts in the region, provide outstanding client service support & deliver product knowledge.
In this role you will be responsible for:
- Working with local accounts but also with our largest and most strategic clients in the region
- Defining and designing a new way of working in the region with vertical Customer Success Team Leaders
- Managing a portfolio of accounts and assisting with strategic accounts to ensure we deliver Account Excellence via our ENGAGE success model.
- Ensuring clients receive ROI from their eStoreMedia service at a local level, leading to satisfaction and smooth renewals
- Exceed the expectations of our clients by implementing our best-in-class service model ENGAGE
- Meet quarterly KPIs on a consistent basis
- Developing a high level of expertise in our industry, product offerings, competitive landscape, related technologies and what they offer to our customers
- Building relationships and networks across our client base, identifying commercial upsell opportunities and working with the Global Account Director to grow accounts
- Arranging and supporting conference calls, training and face-to-face meetings to educate our customers on our solution’s capabilities and benefits
- Represent our clients within eStoreMedia, ensuring that future client needs drive our product roadmap and ways of working
- 4+ years of relevant client account management experience with a proven track record of low churn / high retention of large enterprise accounts, preferably in the FMCG and/or tech sector
- Regional expertise is a mandatory requirement that includes a market understanding of the country and e-commerce and retailer dynamics
- Must demonstrate excellent communication skills including 1) written and verbal 2) active listening and 3) influencing
- Must speak and write in English fluently
- Outstanding organizational skills and ability to multi-task to prioritize and manage work in a matrix organization
- Strong attention to detail and analytical capabilities coupled with sound interpersonal skills
- Ability to grasp insights from data and proactively use them to engage with customers
- Positive and enthusiastic outlook towards driving value that results in smooth renewals and zero churn/downsell
- Goal-driven – strong desire to exceed expectations
- Must have a passion for customer success and the e-commerce market, products and solutions
As a company, we can offer you the opportunity to:
- Work with top brands and e-commerce decision-makers
- Learn how to operate in a SaaS business and work with data insights
- Work in the best practice environment under the highest quality standards
- Benefit from an integrated and inclusive approach to your four-week onboarding process with a dedicated “Buddy” supporting all New Joiner’s needs
- Work towards a clear career development path as the company grows
- Be part of our authentic, friendly, and supportive team
- Hybrid work (remote 3 days, office near Kabaty metro 2 days),
- Competitive salary with a bonus scheme based on B2B or employment contract
Interested? Apply today to kick off the recruitment process:
Step 1 We will review all applications and contact our shortlist of candidates.
Step 2 Our shortlisted candidates will be invited to take (remotely) a logical test that assesses analytical thinking capabilities and English skills
Step 3 Following this test, we will invite selected candidates to interview with their direct supervisor and HR (by video call).
Step 4 Success at this stage will lead to a recruitment interview with the Client Success Department Manager (by video call).
Step 5 Feedback will be provided and offers will be made to the successful candidate.