eStoreMedia.com is a technology company that creates software (as a Service, SaaS) supporting global brands in monitoring, analyzing and automating tasks related to their presence in e-commerce. We run projects in over 30 countries in the Americas, Europe, Asia and Australia and cooperate with the largest international brands.
The Client Success Team creates interesting opportunities for development as a Client Partner. Due to nimble development, the current Client Partner changes the scope of duties and opens an attractive vacancy for this position. If you are looking for a permanent, exciting, agile, developmental cooperation, please contact us.
We are looking for Client Partner to join our Team in Warsaw as part of the Client Success Services function.
How do we see this role within our structure?
The Client Partner is a significant role for the communication and relationship layer for our Clients, so called Accounts. Predominantly those are big brands, many in the Fortune 500, who use our SaaS e-Commerce Suite to manage their products online performance, visibility, drive KPIs meaningful for sales and driving market share. This role is the main point of contact for dedicated Accounts.
Client Partner is the ambassador of Client’s Users needs cascading them to Innovation, Tech and Product Team. This role also represents the company as e-commerce authority, sparring partner for online product sales strategies, support in the service life cycle. Client Partner covers the accountability of recurring revenue.
What can you expect from this role, its responsibilities and opportunities?
- establish and maintain long-term relationships with multiple stakeholders at all levels within Clients’ organization
- liaise between Client teams and the eStoreMedia operations
- contribute to Clients’ high satisfaction and ensure they maximize the value from eStoreMedia solutions and services
- manage a portfolio of existing international Clients (English as working language).
- drive effective implementation of the eStoreMedia solutions for example by providing an excellent onboarding experience to new Clients
- manage end-to-end complex and high-value projects
- are familiar with commercial details of your assigned Accounts, like scope of service, terms of cooperation, renewal dates, value expectations
- initiate and cooperate with Sales Account Managers within eStoreMedia around increasing renewal rates
Why is this role Junior?
This role will be dedicated to more granular and small & medium projects. This means the role is independent, but you will receive great support from your team of Seniors and Team Leader.
We openly expect you to grow in this role, and to consider development and promotion to Client Partner role within one to two years.
What are core competencies and experience we look for?
- Degree and/or experience in e-commerce, economy, digital marketing, big data
- Two years of practice in a role with exposure to Clients
- Some proven involvement of working with large multinational Accounts
- Great presenter skills (prep&provide), communication abilities
- Detail and data savvy, process-oriented mindset
- Problem solver, autonomous self-starter, organized, able to prioritize and assess actions needed for completion of tasks’ set
- Great command in English, Excel, PowerPoint or G-Suite are actually a must
What we offer?
- Building relationships with top brands and e-commerce decision makers
- Learning how to operate in SaaS and work with data insights
- Getting high standards and best practices in guiding the customer through the product life cycle
- Four-week onboarding training with dedicated Buddy supporting all New Joiner’s needs
- Development opportunities and career progression (expected growth :D )
- Set of state-of-the-art tools
- Working with authentic selves of Teammates
- Market level salary, benefits (LuxMed, Multisport)
- Currently working mainly from home, but because we miss the Team dynamics and socializing, at the very safe moment to come back we definitely would want to be in the office (at Kabaty Metro station, 18/2 KEN Avenue)
- Need-based office tools (laptop, smartphone)
- Employment agreement based on Labour Code
- Non-corpo culture
If you are interested, please send your CV via the Apply button below.
About the recruitment process:
Until further notice we run our recruitments online - as online is everyday life for us. We hope that this will not discourage you from applying. Do not worry about the free conversation mode and connecting from home. We're working like that now too!
What you can expect in the recruitment process:
- Step 1 Analysis of received applications (CVs) - at this stage we will select the CVs which will cover most of the features we indicated in the offer, and then contact selected candidates
- Step 2 Logical test - until further notice in a remote form, testing competency of analytical thinking
- Step 3 Recruitment interview with direct supervisor and HR (videocall)
- Step 4 Recruitment interview with the Client Success Department Manager (videocall)
- Step 5 Feedback and offer for one of the candidates (videocall, mail, phone)
We take care of formal issues, please attach GDPR clauses enabling us to process information securely during this recruitment.
- I agree to the processing of my personal data by eStoreMedia Sp. z o.o. for the purposes of this recruitment process and future recruitments in accordance with art. 6 clause 1 letter a) GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation of April 27, 2016). At the same time, I declare that I have been informed that: - The administrator of my personal data is eStoreMedia Sp. z o.o. with headquarters in Warsaw 02-797, Avenue of the Komisji Edukacji Narodowej 18/2; - I have the right to access my data, as well as rectify, delete or limit processing; - I have the right to withdraw my consent at any time by sending an appropriate request to the following address: GDPR@estoremedia.com - My personal data will be processed by the Data Administrator until the recruitment process is completed, unless I withdraw my consent in accordance with the procedure I know.
- I agree to the processing of my personal data by eStoreMedia Sp. z o.o. for the purposes of this recruitment process in accordance with art. 6 clause 1 letter a) GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation of April 27, 2016). At the same time, I declare that I have been informed that: - The administrator of my personal data is eStoreMedia Sp. z o.o. with headquarters in Warsaw 02-797, Avenue of the Komisji Edukacji Narodowej 18/2; - I have the right to access my data, as well as rectify, delete or limit processing; - I have the right to withdraw my consent at any time by sending an appropriate request to the following address: GDPR@estoremedia.com - My personal data will be processed by the Data Administrator until the end of this recruitment process, unless I withdraw my consent in accordance with the procedure I know.
Please be advised that the administrator of the personal data provided by you is eStoreMedia Sp. z o.o. with headquarters at al. KEN 18 / 2 in Warsaw (02-797). In addition, we inform you that: providing your personal data is voluntary, but necessary to participate in the recruitment process. Your personal data will be processed by eStoreMedia Sp. z o.o. for purposes related to recruitment to which correspondence is based on art. 6 clause 1 letter b) RODO, as well as for the purposes of future recruitment pursuant to art. 6 clause 1 letter a) GDPR.
- Providing data within the scope of the provisions of the Act of 26 June 1974 of the Labor Code and executive acts is voluntary but necessary to conduct recruitment
- Providing additional personal data not indicated in art. 22 ¹ of the Labor Code is voluntary.
- The act of sending an application to the above advertisement is treated as an act of expressing the consent of art. 4.point 11 GDPR
- You have the right to withdraw your consent at any time. The above does not affect the lawfulness of processing that was carried out on the basis of your consent before its withdrawal.
- You have the right to request access to your personal data, rectification, deletion or limitation of processing, as well as the right to object to the processing, as well as the right to transfer data.
- The data will be transferred to other entities with which eStoreMedia Sp. z o. o. provides services, including recruitment, if you agree to it.
- Your personal data will be processed up to 36 months after the recruitment process has been resolved.
- In addition, you have the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory body - the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection, ul. Stawki 2, 00-193 Warsaw.
If you have questions, you can contact us at the following e-mail address: GDPR@estoremedia.com