Demand Generation Manager
Marketing B2B SaaS
About The Role
The primary mission of the Demand Generation Manager is to create meaningful conversations that convert into qualified leads and revenue for the business. You will really own demand generation across EMEA, utilising all the appropriate channels in the marketing mix to improve brand awareness and help position the company as a clear authority in its category.
If you have experience of creating demand in the market, exceeding your targets, and you are looking for a new, exciting opportunity in a fast-growing, international company then we want to speak to you.
eStoreMedia provides an e-commerce automation suite that helps Fortune 500 Brands accelerate online sales. eStoreMedia’s suite of SaaS tools integrates Digital Shelf Analytics, Product Information Management and Al‑based Research Methodologies to streamline e-commerce processes and drive the ‘Perfect Store’ principle across thousands of online e-retailers in over 50 markets globally.
Brands that work with eStoreMedia include L’Oreal, Mattel, Grohe, Wella and Whirlpool amongst others. Headquartered in London, UK, with a development hub in Warsaw, Poland, the company has a staff of over 120 located in offices around the world.
e-Commerce is predicted to grow more than 150% in the next five years. At the same time, penetration of e-commerce automation solutions offered by eStoreMedia is still very low. If you are looking for a position in a fast growing company with great growth potential and a lot of exciting opportunities, eStoreMedia is the place for you.
The primary objective of this role is to support business revenue growth by creating engaging marketing activity that generates inbound leads with high intent. As a multi channel expert you will leverage the appropriate channels to best help you achieve your goals. So experience of the following will be required:
- Strong knowledge of/Experience with marketing automation systems (including Hubspot) to create, optimise and manage campaigns
- Experienced with E-mail marketing and nurture flows
- Experienced with creating optimised landing pages and emails that convert
- Knowledge of/Experience with Video marketing
- Experience of marketing attribution
- Possesses on-page and off-page SEO skills
- Experience of managing Hubspot websites and its Content Management Systems
- Experience of creating, optimising and managing templates, layouts and pages for Web
- Familiarity with responsive design principles
- Experienced user of Analytical tools, specifically Google Analytics and Google Tag Manager.
- Tracking and analyzing website metrics and KPIs to assess website health, gain customer insights, and identify new opportunities.
- Analyzing data and dashboards to understand campaign performance and guide on improvements.
- Knowledge of/Experience with SEO tools like Google Webmaster Tools and Ahrefs.
- Work with other internal stakeholders to identify and implement best practices and update keywords, META tags, website performance etc.
- Work with internal stakeholders to implement and manage a back-linking strategy (and other technical SEO as appropriate)
- Optimise SEO for video content
- Experienced with managing successful paid social campaigns across different social platforms including Linkedin, Google Adwords, Facebook, Youtube.
- Knowledge of/Experience with SEA tools like Google Adwords and LinkedIn Campaign Manager
- Google Adwords
- Confident with SEA principles (Quality score, ad optimisation, bid optimisation)
- Have shown success with both display and search activities
- Experience of creating, optimising and managing landing pages, ads and keywords for an AdWords account.
- Experience of implementing best practices and updating campaigns to capture demand.
- Confident user of LinkedIn Campaign Manager and supplementary engagement tooling
- Demonstrable experience of successfully utilising Linkedin to support demand generation… identifying opportunities, targeting and optimising campaigns to support the generation of new business revenue
- Confident with identifying trends, generating actionable insight and implementing improvements from learnings made
- 4+ years direct, hands-on experience running B2B demand generation activities, ideally in a fast-growth SaaS or technology-related market.
- Proven track record in demand generation as well as supporting outbound activities in a similar business environment
- Digital and tech-savvy with solid understanding of modern digital marketing solutions and technologies
- Strong numerical and analytical skill with experience in analyzing data and results, and translating them into actionable improvements
- Creative, yet analytical thinking resulting in new ideas and improvements to existing processes
- Ability to prioritise tasks and manage deadlines in a fast-paced environment, with acute attention to detail
- Strong communicator:
- Ability to interpret and translate complex technology messages into effective customer-facing content
- Being a natural wordsmith, with excellent written skills. Proficiency in English is a must; other European languages beneficial but not essential
- Previous marketing experience in FMCG, e-commerce or Retail industries would be advantageous
We are a fast growing team of driven, motivated, persistent people who think ‘outside the box’, so if you are too we’d love to speak to you!
Why should I want to work at eStoreMedia?
“At eStoreMedia I feel confident, I am being supported and when I fail I am being encouraged. Together with the fact that there are so many people from different parts of the world, makes it even better to be here!” Jan
“Since the day I started, I became a part of the working group. The dynamics and ways of work at eStoreMedia are unique: they let you collaborate in international teams that are focused only on the best outcome” Mauricio
Check out our blog and see us in action at www.estoremedia.com