Are you looking for a dynamic organization with possibilities to grow? Do you want to be a part of the rapidly growing e-commerce industry? Join us!
eStoreMedia provides an e-commerce automation suite that helps Fortune 500 Brands accelerate online sales. eStoreMedia’s suite of SaaS tools integrates Digital Shelf Analytics, Product Information Management, and Al‑based Research Methodologies to streamline e-commerce processes and drive Perfect Store implementation across thousands of online e-retailers in over 50 markets globally.
Brands that work with eStoreMedia include L’Oreal, Mattel, Grohe, Wella, and Whirlpool. Headquartered in London, UK, with a development hub in Warsaw, Poland, the company has a staff of over 150 located in offices around the world.
e-Commerce is predicted to grow more than 150% in the next five years. At the same time, the penetration of e-commerce automation solutions offered by eStoreMedia is still very low. If you are looking for a position in a company with great growth potential and a lot of exciting opportunities, eStoreMedia is the place for you.
Come grow with us! We're looking for:
Marketing Manager (SaaS)
About The Role
We are looking for a passionate and self-motivated Marketing Director with a proven track record of effectively leading successful marketing campaigns to drive sales. In this role, you will be instrumental in maximizing the number of new sales opportunities by creating and implementing strategies to boost the lead generation process as well as supporting outbound activities. If you are looking for a new, exciting opportunity in a fast-growing company with international exposure and great teammates, we encourage you to read further.
- Own the marketing program with a focus on two key areas:
- creating and managing event calendar and budget
- supporting outbound activities
- Own content marketing programmes (incl. blog, events, video, email, studies, and benchmarks)
- Develop and implement nurturing (email marketing) automated campaigns
- Coordinate eStoreAcademy webinars programme
- Identify key industry events and coordinate eStoreMedia presence (both physical and online)
- Provide senior-level reporting
- 3-5 years of direct, hands-on marketing experience in a fast-growth B2B SaaS company
- Proven track record in lead generation as well as supporting outbound activities in a similar business environment
- Strong numerical and analytical skills with experience in analyzing data and results, and translating them into driving the effectiveness of marketing activities
- Digital and tech-savvy with a solid understanding of modern digital marketing solutions and technologies (PPC, SEO, HTML, CSS, marketing CRM systems, Google Analytics & Adwords, etc.)
- Creative, yet analytical thinking resulting in new ideas and improvements to existing processes
- Strong communication skills
- Flawless value proposition-based messages creation and optimization
- Ability to interpret and translate complex technology messages into effective customer-facing content
- Being a natural wordsmith, with excellent written skills
- Proficiency in English is a must; other European languages beneficial
- Background in a sales role would be a big advantage
- Background in data analytics, FMCG, e-commerce, or retail would be an advantage
We are a team of driven, motivated, persistent people who think ‘out of the box’, so if you are too, you will have a great time joining our team!
Why should I want to work at eStoreMedia?
“At eStoreMedia I feel confident, I am being supported and when I fail I am being encouraged. Together with the fact that there are so many people from different parts of the world, makes it even better to be here!” Jan
“Since the day I started, I became a part of the working group. The dynamics and ways of work at eStoreMedia are unique: they let you collaborate in international teams that are focused only on the best outcome” Mauricio
Check out our blog and see us in action at https://www.estoremedia.com/