Are you looking for a dynamic organization with possibilities to grow?
Do you want to be a part of the rapidly growing e-commerce industry?
eStoreMedia is a high-growth technology company that develops B2B Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) data and analytics tools. Our state-of-the-art technologies alongside our world-class client success team provide intelligence and insights that help some of the world’s leading and best-loved consumer brands sell their products in online stores. Our technology monitors and analyzes consumer products on thousands of e-retailers and marketplaces, and automates tasks that help brands increase sales by improving their position. We run projects in over 30 countries and on every continent. You can find out more at: www.estoremedia.com
Since 2009, eStoreMedia has been supporting e-commerce strategies for over 7,000 products on 1,500+ e-retailers in over 50 countries. Manufacturers that work with eStoreMedia include Logitech, L’Oreal, Mattel, Nestle, P&G, Philips, Unilever and Whirlpool. Headquartered in London, UK, with a development hub in Warsaw, Poland, the privately-held company has a staff of over 130 located in offices around the world including London, New York, Mexico City, Geneva and Belgrade.
We are rapidly growing within our existing client base and with growing demand from new clients. We are also in one of the fastest growing sectors - e-commerce is predicted to grow more than 150% in the next five years. To support this growth we have recently secured a $30 million investment with an ambition to become the global leader in our sector. Come grow with us!
Product Owner - eStoreContent
In this role you will work closely with the Director of Product. Your job will be to drive the design & development efforts for the crucial parts of eStoreContent, the rapidly growing SaaS product in the area of e-commerce product information management, content syndication, and digital shelf automation.
eStoreContent platform allows brands to maximize the content potential of their products by streamlining and integrating the comprehensive process of creating, managing, and distributing content to e-retailers. It delivers a set of tools to structure, edit, enhance, transform content and data in multiple sophisticated ways.
You will be responsible for:
- collect and deeply understand our clients' needs
- specify and structure product requirements for the engineering and design teams in a clear way
- lead the engineering team efforts (x4 backend, x2 frontend devs)
- work closely with design: early wireframing as part of the design brief to come up with the best UX and stunning UI, ensuring the great UX is never compromised
- define the right product metrics and track the success criteria
- becoming a single point of contact for the development team in regard do Product related Q&A
- communicate, over-communicate, align the common product understanding with Sales, Customer Success, Marketing, Development, Operations, Design, Product & Innovation Departments
- prioritize, prioritize, prioritize - to build product features with the highest value and find the balance between internal needs, client needs, and product vision
- co-create product roadmap and ensure the delivery of the solutions in 'the right' quality-to-cost balance
- preparing release plans and communicate them to the stakeholders
- own the SCRUM processes and product backlog
- co-create the vision for the next big thing
To be successful in this role you will need to have:
- min. 3 years of experience in managing SaaS/Digital products
- Excellent English (both written and spoken)
- Analytical and data-driven mindset
- experience working with design
- basic prototyping/wireframing skills (in a tool of choice, e.g. Sketch, Figma, Whimsical, Balsamiq)
- Positive attitude
As a company, we can offer you the opportunity to:
- Career path in Product & Innovation department in a growing company
- A friendly startup-like atmosphere and unsophisticated company structure
- Hands-on help of the cross-functional product team
- Free lunches (every day in the office)
- Possibility to create the products for Fortune 500 companies
- Work in a best practice environment under the highest quality standards
- Earn a market level salary with benefits (LuxMed and Multisport)
- Be part of our authentic, friendly and supportive team
- Office environment with modern workspaces (+ e.g. laptop in the platform of choice: Windows/Mac) and leisure facilities with easy access to transport (Metro Kabaty) as well as a home-working option based on agreed rules
Interested? Apply today to kick off the recruitment process:
- Step 1 [5-10 minutes] Submit your CV with the "submit form" button below and fill out the Questionnaire, so we can understand your background better. We will review all applications and contact our shortlist of candidates.
- Step 2 [30-60 minutes] Recruitment Task: If your application matches our perfect candidate profile, you will be asked to prepare a simple homework task.
- Step 3 [40-60 minutes] Interview: If your way of thinking in the homework is close to ours - you will be submitted to an interview with the eStoreMedia Director of Product
- Step 4 [10 minutes] Feedback will be provided and offers will be made to the successful candidate during a friendly phone call.