eStoreMedia is a fast-growing SaaS/DaaS company, operating in the field of e-commerce. Since it was established in 2009, eStoreMedia has been successfully providing services to large multinational companies, strengthening their presence in the e-commerce channel. eStoreMedia works for over a dozen Fortune 500 Brands across 30 markets in America, Europe, Asia, and Africa with the vision to help Brands maximize their e-commerce fundamentals and sales performance.
Due to dynamic growth, the company is looking for high potential individuals to help strengthen the team.
- Managing a portfolio of existing international Clients, mainly Fortune 500 companies, driving clients’ e-commerce ROI and ensuring high satisfaction level with eStoreMedia services.
- Acting as the main point of contact for dedicated accounts, driving effective implementation of the eStoreMedia solutions and providing project management support to liaise between Client teams and the eStoreMedia operations team.
- Managing end-to-end complex and high-value projects in eCommerce and Digital Marketing areas across many markets.
- Providing an excellent onboarding experience to new Clients as well as managing the existing accounts.
- Actively contributing to maintaining a high satisfaction level of Clients and ensuring they maximize the value they get from eStoreMedia solutions and services.
- Establishing and maintaining long-term relationships with multiple stakeholders at all levels within Clients’ organizations.
- Consulting and advising Clients on their e-commerce activities.
- Increasing renewal rates, identifying and creating opportunities to cross and up-sell, driving new business growth on existing accounts.
- Contributing to the development of new functionalities, customized to clients’ needs.
- Collaborating with other departments in the organization, specifically Operations and IT, to ensure the highest quality of solutions and services.
- Sharing best practices and providing feedback, contributing to the development of eStoreMedia services.
- Running regular review meetings with Clients.
- Focusing on international projects (English as working language).
eStoreMedia is looking for dynamic, passionate, and ambitious professionals who want to grow with an expanding organization and who have successful track records of working in customer-facing roles, gained in a fast-paced environment.
- Preferred three years of experience gained at a consumer goods or retail company or marketing/digital/research/e-commerce agency
- Experience of working with large multinational accounts will count in applicant's favor
- Subject matter expertise in e-commerce is a strong asset
- Excellent communication and presentation skills coupled with analytical and process-oriented mindset
- Demonstrated organizational and operational skills
- Close attention to detail
- Drive to learn and develop new skills
- Live the “nothing is impossible” attitude
- A quick learner who can act independently
- Proficient with Microsoft Office, especially with Excel and PowerPoint
- Fluency in Polish and English is a must
- Bachelor’s degree required
What we offer
- Competitive salary and non-salary benefits (health insurance, benefit sport)
- Need-based office tools (laptop, smartphone).
If you have questions, feel free to contact John Doe, Program Manager (email below).
For more information or questions please contact us at email@example.com