Warsaw / Full time / Middle
Are you an experienced recruiter?
Would you like to grow and develop in People & Culture?
Do you like a dynamic environment and taking ownership?
Join me and my company eStoreMedia in the role of:
Recruiter/ Business & People Partner
Location: Warsaw (Metro Kabaty) – hybrid work (2-3 days office)
What is this role about?
You will be a crucial member of the newly formed team of People & Culture and you will be responsible for supporting the organization and managers in building and developing engaged and effective teams and individuals.
- lead (create, develop and execute) the recruitment process (employer branding, sourcing, selection, pre-onboarding) in the areas of IT/Client Success / Operations & others, with the cooperation of external recruitment agencies and internal team,
- participate and/ or lead other projects in people & culture as onboarding internal communication, training and development, employee’s engagement, performance management, hr analytics, compensation, etc. – depending on skills and preferences😊
- analyse job/trends market around and propose implement solutions adjustable to the needs of organization and employees,
- create, implement and improve processes and policies around People & Culture,
- cooperate with management team and employees as a business/people partner.
Is this your profile?
- 2-3 years of experience in recruitment processes at the roles of mid/senior specialists at IT/Marketing/ Commercial in B2B business (digital, marketing, IT),
- fluency in English (speaking and writing – B2),
- interest and/ or some experience in development at People & Culture areas at the organization,
- proactivity, ability to work independently on agreed projects and objectives,
- knowledge/experience in agile ways of working, methods, and tools,
- basics of labour law regulations and legal issues related to the employment,
- the ability to work in a very dynamic organization and adjust implemented solutions, practices, and tools to the company situation and needs,
- good analytical skills and ability to work with KPI’s and data-analytics attitude at your work ,
- as a plus: experience in start-up, technological company and/or marketing /commercial areas.
- the ability to work in a fast-growing organization at an international level,
- possibility to participate in diverse areas of people & culture areas,
- depending on seniority and level of experience – leading or supporting role in areas of work,
- environment that tries to combine „start-up” attitude at actions with a „mature, structured” approach to processes and systems,
- competitive salary with benefits (medical, sports, free lunches) and other activities for the employees,
- some fun, good atmosphere, likeable and helpful team (dogs as well😉 if you like),
- „Me” as a partner – check my co-workers opinion at: Urszula Druzd-Niedźwiedź | LinkedIn
Sounds interesting? Apply! Not convinced? Invite me on LinkedIn and have a chat😊