Are you looking for a dynamic organization with the possibility to grow?
Do you want to be a part of the rapidly growing e-commerce industry?
eStoreMedia is a high-growth technology company that develops B2B Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) data and analytics tools. Our state-of-the-art technologies such as eStoreCheck, which serves our Fortune 500 clients alongside our world-class client success team provide intelligence and insights that help some of the world’s leading and best-loved consumer brands sell their products in online stores. Our technology monitors and analyzes consumer products on thousands of e-retailers and marketplaces, and automates tasks that help brands increase sales by improving their position. We run projects in over 30 countries and on every continent. You can find out more at: www.estoremedia.com
Since 2009, eStoreMedia has been supporting e-commerce strategies for over 7,000 products on 1,500+ e-retailers in over 50 countries. Manufacturers that work with eStoreMedia include Logitech, L’Oreal, Mattel, Nestle, P&G, Philips, Unilever, and Whirlpool. The privately-held company has a staff of over 130 located in offices around the world including Warsaw (with its development hub), London, New York, Mexico City, Geneva, and Belgrade.
We are rapidly growing within our existing client base and with growing demand from new clients. We are also in one of the fastest-growing sectors - e-commerce is predicted to grow more than 150% in the next five years. To support this growth we have recently secured a significant investment with an ambition to become the global leader in our sector. Come grow with us!
In this role, you will be a part of the Global Customer Success team. The main objective of that role is to expand our portfolio of accounts in the region, provide outstanding client service support & deliver product knowledge.
In this role you will be responsible for:
- Working with local accounts but also for our largest & most strategic clients in the region
- Defining and designing a new ‘regional’ way of working with vertical Customer Success Team Leaders,
- Managing a portfolio of accounts / assisting with strategic accounts ensuring we deliver Account Excellence via ENGAGE model.
- Ensuring your clients receive ROI from their eStoreMedia service at a local level, leading to satisfaction and uncontested renewals
- Exceed the expectations of our clients by implementing our best-in-class service model supported by ENGAGE
- Meet/exceed quarterly KPI's on a consistent basis
- Developing a high level of expertise in ESM’s industry, product offerings, competitive landscape, and understanding of associated technologies and how they solve customer’s business issues
- Driving usage of ESM service and understanding of value delivery across the client organization vertically and horizontally
- Building relationships and networks across your client, identifying commercial upsell opportunities, and feeding them to Global Account Director
- Arranging & supporting conference calls, training, and face-to-face meetings to educate our customers on our solution’s capabilities/benefits
- Be the face of your clients within the ESM business, ensuring that future client needs drive our product roadmap and ways of working
- 4+ years of relevant client account management experience with a proven track record of low churn / high retention of large enterprise clients., preferably in the FMCG and/or tech sector
- Regional expertise is a mandatory requirement that includes a market understanding of the country & e-commerce and retailer dynamics
- Must demonstrate excellent communication skills including 1) written and oral 2) active listening skills and 3) Influencing
- Must speak and write in English fluently - fluent Spanish would be appreciated
- Outstanding organizational skills and ability to multi-task to prioritize and manage workflow in a matrix way of working
- Strong attention to detail and analytical capabilities coupled with sound interpersonal skills
- Ability to understand the insight and be able to proactively utilise to gain client engagement
- Positive and enthusiastic outlook toward the attainment of driving value: Renewals & Zero Churn (including downsell)
- Goal-driven – strong desire to exceed expectations
- Must have a passion for customer success and the e-commerce market, products & solutions
As a company, we can offer you the opportunity to:
- Work with top brands and e-commerce decision-makers
- Learn how to operate in a SaaS business and work with data insights
- Work in the best practice environment under the highest quality standards
- Benefit from an integrated and inclusive approach to your four-week onboarding process with a dedicated “Buddy” supporting all New Joiner’s needs
- Work towards a clear career development path as the company grows
- Earn a market-level salary with benefits (LuxMed and Multisport)
- Be part of our authentic, friendly and supportive team
- An Employment agreement
- Office environment with modern workspaces and leisure facilities with easy access to transport (Metro Kabaty) with a hybrid work model.
- Salary range of 10-12.500 gross (UoP) or B2B contract available
- Flexible working hours 12-20 (clients in different time zone)
Interested? Apply today to kick off the recruitment process:
Step 1 We will review all applications and contact our shortlist of candidates.
Step 2 Our shortlisted candidates will be invited to take (remotely) a logical test that assesses analytical thinking capabilities and English skills
Step 3 Following this test, we will invite selected candidates to interview with their direct supervisor and HR (by video call).
Step 4 Success at this stage will lead to a recruitment interview with the Client Success Department Manager (by video call).
Step 5 Feedback will be provided and offers will be made to the successful candidate.