Chcesz być częścią gwałtownie rosnącego sektora e-commerce?
eStoreMedia is a high-growth technology company that develops B2B Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) data and analytics tools. Our state-of-the-art technologies alongside our world-class client success team provide intelligence and insights that help some of the world’s leading and best-loved consumer brands sell their products in online stores. Our technology monitors and analyzes consumer products on thousands of e-retailers and marketplaces, and automates tasks that help brands increase sales by improving their position. We run projects in over 30 countries and on every continent. You can find out more at: www.estoremedia.com
- Create and improve processes, tools, workflows, and resilient data architecture to scrape web content
- Creatively leverage and aggregate various third-party data sources, including web scraping on a massive scale
- Creating and improving existing infrastructure
- Minimize latency and maximize data throughput throughout our system.
- Manage data accuracy and quality.
- Identify and rectify any issues with breaks as well as scale scrapers as needed
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
Web scraping experience - min 3 years.
- Experience in bypassing captchas, knowledge of network tools.
- Strong knowledge of one of backend technologies like Python, PHP,Java or other used for data scraping.
- Reverse engineering skills
- Experience with ETL and creating data pipelines
- Organized, Attention to detail, Problem solving
As a company, we can offer you the opportunity to:
- A friendly startup-like atmosphere and unsophisticated company structure
- Hands-on help creating business processes
- Responsibility and freedom of making company changing decisions
- Possibility to create the products for Fortune 500 companies
- Work in a best practice environment under the highest quality standards
- Earn a market level salary with benefits (LuxMed and Multisport)
- Be part of our authentic, friendly and supportive team
- Office environment with modern workspaces and leisure facilities with easy access to transport (Metro Kabaty) as well as a homeoffice
Our recrutiment process:
1. We analyze your CV
2. First HR call - up to 20 minutes
3. Technical Interview with Hiring Manager - 60 minutes
4. Final Decision