eStoreMedia is looking for passionate and self-motivated Sales Development Representatives (SDR) in our London location to further accelerate our steep growth across Europe.
Responsible for setting up discovery calls with prospects at assigned companies. To do this effectively, the SDR will need to be able to effectively find relevant prospects at target companies, create messages tailored to the industry, prospect role and experience, as well as respond to their messages in a way maximizing the chance of getting a meeting. Each prospect will also need to be qualified before handing it over to the Account Manager.
- Defining and finding leads at target companies
- Preparing a tailored pitch for the first contact (based on the company profile, role of the lead, proposed solutions)
- Contacting the leads to set up the introductory meeting (meeting is then attended by Account Executive)
- Finding and contacting new leads at existing Clients’ companies to find new business opportunities
- Minimum 1-3 years experience in a similar role, ideally selling SaaS products
- Ability to work independently without direct supervision; curious and confident
- Fluency in preparing a tailored pitch for the first contact as well as responding to prospects’ initial enquiries
- Proven track record of setting up sales meetings leading to the closing of significant deals
- Comfort in dealing with Senior as well as Junior management – prospects and discussions would range from discussing current trends and challenges with Global eCommerce Directors to educating newly appointed Junior eCommerce Managers who need help in their first eCommerce role
- Fluency in more than one language would be an advantage, but not necessary