Which Toys & Games brands won Prime Day? Which products saw the biggest moves up the Best Sellers list? What activations were used to get them there?
Amazon Prime Day 2023 was the biggest one yet in the retailer’s history. The two-day shopping extravaganza saw Amazon’s U.S. eCommerce sales up 6.1% vs. a year ago to reach $12.7 billion, according to Adobe Analytics.
Based on our data, the majority of deals in Toys & Games on Prime Day were discounted less than 30%. Some brands were discounting at 40%+, however, like Barbie, leveraging the hype around the new movie release.
We tracked Prime Day activities and studied the data. This category recap highlights 5 things that stood out in Toys & Games on Prime Day 2023.
Download the report to learn:
- Which brands owned the Best Sellers list on Prime Day
- Which products saw the biggest increase in the Best Sellers ranking
- The average discount and range of discounts on Prime Day
- Top searched keywords in Toys & Games on Prime Day
- Strategies & activations used by the top Toys & Games brands